Friday, July 15, 2011

A moment of Getaway....into perishment

Mid summer, it was a beautiful spring day. After soaking myself, as I came out, I was invited by the irresistible evening and I went out in the yard. The evening sun and the mild breeze was perfect to make me feel loved and related.. There I basked myself and closed my eyes absorbing as much as I could, inhaling, feeling and listening to the surround sound. I felt the warmth of the sun in my skin penetrating, the rattling of bugs and the buzzing of an aeroplane. Trees looking down upon me, blades of grasses shining in the sunlight, emanating timeless love. Gentle breeze was wrapping me in the instant. A moment arrived when I felt completely merged where I was in. The joy was inexplicable. I tried to relax and let myself in. I lost myself completely. Everything else was there except for me. I found myself floating in the clear blue green water of the vast. But, in a moment, I was all covered up in something thick, sticky and dark. I lay there paralyzed and suffocated. And in a blink of a moment, I was free again. Saw a crab lying motionless. I opened my eyes. It was still the beautiful evening. I was standing there helpless.

3 comments:

  1. thank u for sharing these information.ithub online training also providing spring online training.
    SPRING ONLINE TRAINING

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u for sharing this valuable information it is useful to smart mind online training it's a nice blog.
    spring ONLINE TRAINING

    ReplyDelete